Christmas in Tenby
Get into the festive spirit and visit Tenby this Christmas. See the light switch-on & arrival of Santa, visit the popular Tenby Christmas Market or visit the dozens of shops to get your Christmas shopping started.
Friday 30th November - Tenby Christmas Light Switch-on
Tenby Town Council have announced the plan for this years festivities and confirmed the Christmas Light switch on will take place on Saturday 30th November. And more great news...The Christmas Lights are being replaced (including those on the main town Christmas tree at St Marys Church in Tudor Square) and the existing lights will be utilised to light up the outside of the town walls too
Entertainment in Tudor Square from 1.30pm
Father Christmas and the Mayor will be arriving via lifeboat with the RNLI crew at 4pm to switch on the lights to commence the countdown to Christmas
For more information on the Tenby Christmas Light Switch-on visit: www.tenbytowncouncil.co.uk
Sat 7th & Sun 8th December - Tenby Christmas Market & Weekend
Tenby Christmas Market returns for it's 2nd year at the De Valence Pavillion with a great range of stalls to get your Christmas Shopping off to a great start! Plus there will be Christmas carols, activities for children, face painting, craft stalls, food and drink stalls, live music around town.
For more information on Tenby Christmas Market and Weekend visit: www.tenbychristmasmarket.co.uk
Thu 26th December - Tenby Boxing Day Swim
Tenby’s famous Boxing Day Swim returns for the it's 50th anniversary at Tenby's North Beach. Ranked amongst the festive highlights of Wales, the charity event has also been named as one of Britain’s top ten barmiest winter dips. Swimmers, many of whom don fancy dress, can collect for their own good causes or the charities nominated by TSSA. The stampede for the sea is signalled at 11.30 am, and swimmers can look forward to the warmth of the beach bonfire, hot soup and a commemorative medal on their return to the beach. The theme for this years fancy dress is Climate Change .
For more information on Tenby Boxing Day Swim visit: www.tenbyboxingdayswim.co.uk
Christmas Events around Pembrokeshire
- Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th November - Colby's Winter Fair at Colby Woodland Garden
- Saturday 23rd November - Christmas Light Switch-on at Riverside Shopping Centre, Haverfordwest
- Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th November - Victorian Christmas Fair at Picton Castle & Gardens
- Sunday 24th November - Christmas Fayre and Santa’s Grotto at Carew Castle and Tidal Mill
- Friday 29th November (4pm- 8pm) - Christmas Market at The Queen's Hall
- Friday 29th November - Sunday 1st December - Pembroke Christmas Market
- Monday 2nd December - Saturday 7th December - Jack in the Beanstalk at The Regency Hall, Saundersfoot
- Saturday 7th December - Festive Micro-Market at Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre
- Sunday 8th December - Narberth Santa Fun Run
- Sunday 15th December - Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Christmas Fayre at Parkhouse Hall, County Showground, Haverfordwest
- Thursday 19th December - Tuesday 31st December - Aladdin Pantomime at Torch Theatre, Milford Haven
- Wednesday 1st January - Saundersfoot New Year’s Day Swim
Get in touch
If you'd like to check availability for our accommodation, restaurant and/or events please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!