Breakfast at The Giltar
Starting with a hearty Giltar breakfast sets you up for your day ahead. Whether exploring, walking or just relaxing, breakfast is your foundation!
Breakfast is included with all stays at the hotel and is served between 8am and 10am. You may help yourself to to starters, and our waiting team will take your order for breakfast, tea & coffee and toast.
Prefer to have breakfast in bed? We can arrange room service at an additional cost of just £5. Please let us know at the time of check-in or contact reception.
Not staying at the hotel but would like to try breakfast at the Giltar Hotel? Not a problem - £8.50pp
If you have any special dietary requirements please inform the staff at the time of booking or check in to enable us to accommodate you.
- Various Juices
- Prunes in Syrup
- Grapefruit Segments
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Variety of Yogurts
- Various Breakfast Cereals (Cornflakes, Branflakes, Rice Krispies, Museli, Weetabix)
Full Welsh Breakfast
- Welsh Back Bacon
- Pembrokeshire Sausage
- Grilled Tomato & Mushroom
- Baked Beans
- Eggs cooked to your liking
- Vegetarian Sausage (on request)
- Laverbread Oat Cakes (£2.75 extra)
- Cockles (£2.75 extra)
- Egg Benedict (A toasted muffin topped with home cooked ham, poached egg and drizzled with hollandaise sauce)
- Grilled Kippers
- Selection of Continental meats & cheeses
- Toasted White or Brown bread with butter and preserves
- Tea & Coffee
Get in touch
If you'd like to check availability for our accommodation, restaurant and/or events please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!